Sunday 31 March 2013

New Bohemian Bracelets

I have been playing around with a new Bohemian 3x Wrap Bracelet this Easter. Below are the results.....


Brown Leather, Brown Silk Ribbon, 11/0 Czech Glass Beads, 6/0 Turquoise Picasso Czech Beads, Brass Chain with Brass Charms - Eiffel Tower and Butterflies
 



Black Leather, Brown Silk Ribbon, 11/0 Czech Glass Beads, 6/0 Opaque Picasso Czech Beads, Silver Chain with Silver Charms - Tree of Life, Hamsa Hand and Spirals




I am loving them. Now I will try it out with different colours. More photos can be found at my Facebook Page - Alliecat Design Studio.

I will get  a photo of these bracelets on my wrist to give you an idea of what they will look like.

Happy Easter to all. Hope you haven't eaten too much chocolate!









No comments:

Post a Comment